Sydney is a beautiful and happening city, with an abundance of brilliant things to see and do. So if you’ve got clients, friends or family visiting Sydney, it goes without saying they’ll be excited to see what amazing sights you’ll show them, as well as what wonderful cuisine you will treat them to. Why not impress them by taking them somewhere a little different whilst they’re here? Check out these five suggestions of awesome places to take clients in Sydney. Take a look!
1. Corporate Cruise In Sydney Harbour
Let your clients soak up the amazing sights of Sydney Harbour the best way possible – from a well-appointed, luxurious boat offering the best food and beverages combined with top level service. A corporate cruise is a fantastic way to impress clients, and ensure their time with you is a time they won’t easily forget.
2. Lunch Or Dinner At The Aquarium
Create a splash and give your clients a backdrop to remember as they dine alongside sharks or tropical fish, at Sydney Aquarium. The Aquarium caters for all sizes of corporate events, from the small and intimate to the large-scale. A wholly unique experience!
3. Try These Top Restaurants
Sydney is full of excellent eateries. The following are particularly recommended if you want to impress clients:
– Riley St Garage in Woolloomooloo is great value and also has a definitely element of “cool” to it. Serves fantastic oysters and an amazing pork knuckle. Presentation is top notch. You can opt for a tasting menu, which allows you to try a large variety of items from the menu.
– Morrison Oyster Bar in the CBD is perfect for a Friday evening meal in a rustic setting. Watch as Australia’s finest oysters are shucked-to-order. The rest of the menu is delicious, too.
– Cho Cho San, at Potts Point, brings Japanese Izakay to Sydney, and does it well. Offering a great atmosphere and award winning décor, this acclaimed restaurant’s dishes are best enjoyed shared.
– The Lemon Tree in the heart of Sydney’s business district, Australia Square, offers a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere and great southern Italian food. Tip: the tiramisu is DIVINE.
4. Dinner In The Sky
As long as none of your clients are terrified of heights, “Dinner In The Sky” is a unique experience they’ll be sure to be talking about for ages! Your dinner table seats up to 22 people – but it’s suspended 50 metres above the ground. There are many possible locations your dinner in the sky can be served from, all offering stunning views. You are of course, safely secured into your comfy seat by a four point strap system. Seats are even able to rotate 180 degrees!
5. Australian National Maritime Museum
This Sydney museum offers 11 different venues for you to choose from for your business event. These include 7 “absolute waterfront” locations as well as two historic vessels upon which you can hold your corporate function. Your guests will be blown away by the history and heritage one of these venues provides, as well as of course, be mesmerised by the stunning views.
Source: Sydney Princess Cruises.